Wörterbuch Simlisch - Englisch

    • Offizieller Beitrag

    Habe hier ein Wörterbuch gefunden,

    wo ihr euch anschauen könnt, was Eure Sims euch mitteilen wollen:)


    Klich: http://learnsimlish.blogspot.com/p/simlish-dictionary.html


    Viel Spaß damit


    Zitat
    Simlish English
    ♪ Sul Sul ♫ Hello
    ♪ Oh Feebee Lay! ♫ I'm Hungry!
    ♪ Nooboo ♫ Baby
    ♪ Lalo ♫ Milk
    ♪ Checkmar ♫ Checkmate
    ♪ Za Woka Genava ♫ I think you are hot
    ♪ Ooh Be Gah ♫ Very Good!
    ♪ Woofum ♫ Dog
    ♪ Dag Dag ♫ Goodbye
    ♪ Xor ♫ Be
    ♪ Choo wagga choo choo! ♫ Something in the way!
    ♪ Whippna Choba Dog! ♫ This is cool!
    ♪ Sulsul! Plerg Majah Bliff? ♫ Hello! Can I do something else?
    ♪ Sherb ♫ Shake
    ♪ Gerb Woof Em ♫ Come Here
    ♪ Sass Awrful ♫ That's Awful!
    ♪ Badeesh / Vadish ♫ Thanks
    ♪ Blursh! Meshaloob! Blursh! ♫ Excuse me! Get out of my way!
    ♪ Zor ♫ More
    ♪ Dooby Zession ♫ Detonation
    ♪ Minicule ♫ Cat
    ♪ Ah, van vesua! Cummuns nala ♫ Hello, how are you doing?
    ♪ Arriba chandler ♫ You annoying TV workout presenter!
    ♪ Araganda ♫ Move away
    ♪ Awasa poa ♫ I'm bored
    ♪ Atohteh ♫ I want to go to the bathroom!
    ♪ Bum Bum ♫ Woah! This is fun
    ♪ Bloo Bagoo ♫ Hey whats up?
    ♪ Baba ♫ I am pregnant
    ♪ Boobasnot ♫ I don’t like you
    ♪ Cuh Teekaloo ♫ Hey there, how’s it going?
    ♪ Depwa Spanewash Depla Blah ♫ You! Yes you! Go away!
    ♪ Dis Wompf Es Fredesche ♫ This food is delicious
    ♪ Elicanto ♫ You are looking good!
    ♪ Geelfrob ♫ See you soon
    ♪ Huree ♫ I’m tired
    ♪ Hooba Noobie ♫ What’s up?
    ♪ Nicloske Ga Gloope ♫ I would like a taxi to come pick me up
    ♪ Shoo flee ♫ There’s a problem!
    ♪ Veena Fredishay ♫ Let’s play
    ♪ Wee-bow ♫ I do when proposing
    ♪ Mychuno ♫ Bingo!
    ♪ Uhh shamoo ralla poo ♫ I’m so bored
    ♪ Renato! Renato! ♫ Go Away!
    ♪ koomeba ♫ Kaleidoscope
    ♪ burbin nerbs ♫ Broken glass
    ♪ firbs ♫ fast
    ♪ rushe ♫ rush
    ♪ toochse ♫ touch
    ♪ juum ♫ Zoom
    ♪ Neeshga! Neeshga! ♫ No, no!
    ♪ Ahhhh Molombia ♫ this one i don't know
    ♪ Abbi anar ♫ Car
    ♪ Balinda macoy ♫ Hello, cutie/ Nice chick
    ♪ Cayoo ♫ Damnit! You are in the way
    ♪ chum-cha ♫ Pizza
    ♪ Dustin aey ball ♫ bend and stretch now.
    ♪ Fleny Fleny ♫ Get out, I really gotta tinkle!
    ♪ Frabbit ♫ aw, dangit
    ♪ Flart or Flort or Flarn ♫ Argh!
    ♪ Fro ♫ Oh?!
    ♪ Green iguanas fluing in the sky ♫ Green iguanas flying in the sky?
    ♪ Garnar frash ♫ damn
    ♪ Grouw ♫ listen
    ♪ Harva sol labaga along with hava so lawnumg ♫ Hey! party at my house
    ♪ Hey you ball of sacks ♫ Um... absolutely no idea!
    ♪ Jowlenin ♫ Interesting
    ♪ Jamoo ♫ Oh my god!
    ♪ Kooj ♫ Sweet!
    ♪ Le la la cula ♫ Said when a need is low
    ♪ Nash-Na-Poof ♫ Anyone home?
    ♪ Nurfver ♫ big, gigantic
    ♪ Oh moratic! ♫ Oh hysterical!
    ♪ oo krem letich ♫ ow man, this is great
    ♪ Ooh shaboo ♫ Oh, this is a nice piece of clothes
    ♪ Ooo shanga day ♫ Why me?
    ♪ ole-like (m)joel ♫ Attention, help
    ♪ O vwa vwaf sna ♫ Nice to meet you
    ♪ Paba ♫ Pain
    ♪ Ravasheen! ♫ ooh, I look like a smokin' hottie in this!
    ♪ Sisaroom ♫ is this a room?
    ♪ Uh-Uh ♫ When they are low in mood
    ♪ Uh, licht nar ♫ When an obstacle is in the way
    ♪ Wetash ♫ Oh,yes......yes.
    ♪ Yucky, yucky ♫ This food is great, when used by toddler
    ♪ Ya gotta wob'ere! Ya gotta wob'ere! ♫ Don't give up! Keep trying!
    ♪ Deesh, deesh, deesh ♫ Think! Think! Think!
    ♪ Sperk ♫ Speak
    ♪ Zo Hungwah ♫ So Hungry!
    ♪ Fretishe ♫ Everything
    ♪ Fretishe Miza ♫ Everything is in the way
    ♪ Mik Up ♫ Make Out
    ♪ Litzergam ♫ Thank You
    ♪ Dobbinips ♫ Dominoes
    ♪ Mik ♫ One
    ♪ Mak ♫ Two
    ♪ Maka ♫ Three
    ♪ Gerbit ♫ Llama
    ♪ Wabadebadoo ♫ I'm on fire!
    ♪ Turkey nurbler? ♫ Does that feel better?
    ♪ Firby nurbs ♫ You have some nerve
    ♪ Delco webney ♫ Believe it or not
    ♪ Arbo gwinchey ♫ By the way
    ♪ Kabuna ♫ Who cares
    ♪ Benzi chibna looble bazebni gweb ♫ Nothing is impossible if you believe
    ♪ Ah, gwanda blitz ♫ Hey, great idea
    ♪ Ribby wibbs ♫ Remember this
    ♪ Ah, docka morpher ♫ Hey, I know what you mean


  • Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.